Monday, December 21, 2009

More SR22 for Sale Information

I've received a good number of inquiries about my Cirrus for Sale. Here are some additional details:

Included equipment not mentioned in the original post:

  • Stormscope
  • Traffic is SkyWatch not TIS
Additional Throw-ins:
  • (2) Extra Garmin 430 Datacards
  • Engine cowl blanket (Tanis), cowl plugs (Bruce's Custom Covers)
  • New David Clark X11 headset
  • (2) Used Bose X10 headsets, excellent condition
  • 4 life vests
  • Sporty SP200 handheld radio (with localizer)
  • CO Monitor
  • Unopened Aviation First Aid Kit
  • Original factory (flimsy) tow bar
I've had a lot inquiries for additional pictures, especially the interior. Given yesterday was a major snowstorm and today was the shortest day of the year, I got what I could.

















No comments: